[NTLK] Hello, and question: Netgear MA401 Wi-fi card and WEP problems MP2k

From: Henry Bonath (newton_at_crxohio.org)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 20:15:38 PST

Hi everyone, This is my 1st post. I'm pretty new to the community, and the
Newton, I purchased my MP2000 a couple of weeks ago.

I've been studying the list for a few days, hoping to find the answer to my
question.

Using version 1.08a of the Wavelan driver, I find support for my card, but I
can't manage to get WEP (64-bit) to function properly.

I have seen someone on this list with a similar setup as myself with success
and can't seem to get it all working here.

I'm an apple service provider, so I'm not too Newb to these technologies,
but the Newt is a completely new venture for me.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

-Henry

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html