Re: [NTLK] Rebuilt Newton 2000 / 2100 battery packs - CORRECTION

From: Jeff Henry (j3ff_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 16:26:06 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ferdi Ozguner" <fozguner_at_ualberta.ca>

> How excellent that you are now offering refurb battery packs to list
members.

No kidding! its great to have someone honest like Frank who does not rip off
others in the newton comunity.

> In fact my current auction ( 3069861092 ) for a recelled battery pack

Also noticed your auction for the Newton archive 5 bucks says its ripped off
from unna.
I also see you are still selling your ripped off version of the ser-001. It
is funny how you never did respond to the list about the fake ripped off
ser-001 but how quick (less than 24 hrs after Frank's post) you were to let
everyone know about the packs you are offering.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html