[NTLK] FS: Newton 2000 MINT w/ extras

From: Brandon Meyer (tranceguy_at_mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 21:02:46 PST

For sale is my Newton 2000. It is in perfect condition. No blemishes on
the case or screen. The backlight is very bright. It comes with a 4MB
Newton flash card, CruiseCard V.34 modem, Newton keyboard (also in mint
condition), serial dongle, 4 AA battery sled, rechargeable battery,
original stylus, and a nylon carrying case that holds the newton and
keyboard. Everything is in great working order except for one small
thing. About 1 out of every 10 times that I turn the backlight on it
powers the newton off. This does not perform a reset. Just flick the
switch and carry on.
Asking $175 for everything. I can send pictures upon request.
Everything is guaranteed not DOA.

Brandon

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html