[NTLK] Wireless Woes

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 07:00:18 PST

I had a few crashes recently and turned off my extensions to get at
things. I think that's been taken care of and everything should be
yesterday and started to get error messages. I'm only a day away from
MacWorld and really want to get things fixed in time to use. If
anyone has in quick tips or logical starting points, I'll be working
on this tonight before I leave in the morning. Otherwise, I'll drag
my backup unit out and try to get it working. I want to be able to
post some to my blog while at MW.

Everything was working fine until just before MW, could SJ gremlins
be at work....?

Thanks,

Dale

--
"Still defying gravity and steve jobs too!"
Now found at http://newted.dyndns.org/users/dsteele