[NTLK] Macworld SF 2004

From: Dale T. Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 20:36:01 PST

OK, a little drama with the temporary loss of wireless capability but it looks like things are back in order now.
Better yet, Adam Tow has confirmed that he will be around MW tomorrow and we are going to hook up. As for me, I'm carpooling in and staying over for Thurday before I take the train back. 1 have worked out a schedule vla<a href= "www.macworldexpo.com">MacWorld</a>.
I plan on posting at least a few blog updates and Newtontalk emails while there. I'll also be on the lookout for other newton users.
Hope to see You there!
Dale
posted Wirelessly with my Newton!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html