Re: [NTLK] New year for UNNA, and some changes

From: john reeve (john_reeve41_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 06:37:29 PST

 --- Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote: >
[snippet]
> Also, I am working on writing a nice looking
> directory browser for UNNA, to
> make things easier to look at and allow it to access
> a database to pull file
> and directory descriptions! The viewer part is
> almost done, after that will
> be the database. Of course, this will apply to all
> of the mirror sites.
[snippet]
 ---

This will be an awesome facility - UNNA is a large
archive and without descriptions of files etc it can
be hard to find what your looking for.

It would also be cool if users could contribute to the
database by perhaps being able to add ratings or
personal experiences of software. Or am I pushing my
luck now!?

Top quality stuff Victor and I for one (and I am sure
my opinion is shared by everybody else) am very
grateful for your efforts.

Cheers!

John.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html