[NTLK] Can't Get Wireless at MacWorld

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 07:31:44 PST

I'm having problems getting my Skyline 11 card to connect at
MacWorld. I was able to connect fine last year using a different card
but same drivers. The Skyline is working at home so I suspect I'm got
a settings problem or corrupted driver etc. I'm only going to be
around today but if anyone has some tips, please send them in brief
form to this address: 2095984830_at_mobile.mycingular.com.

Thanks,

Dale

--
"Still defying gravity and steve jobs too!"
Now found at http://newted.dyndns.org/users/dsteele