Re: [NTLK] Speed upgrade.

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 01:55:19 PST

Thanks for your input Ed. I have seen your site before and was
impressed by your inventiveness. I have seen another site where a user
attempts a speed upgrade, he also ended up using two crystals so he
could switch back for serial comms etc.

You have tickled my speed up bone even more than before, I will get
more info about the Pixsolution board. I like the idea of being able to
do a software switch between speeds.

Again thanks Ed, for a little while I thought no one was going to
respond to my email. It seems like not a lot of MessagePad 2K users
have sped up their machines.

I will post back when I have more info.

Kind regards

Anil.