Re: [NTLK] [NTLK][OT] macworld 04 pix

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 08:11:20 PST

On 09/01/04 11:00, "David M. Ensteness" <denstene_at_mac.com> wrote:

> I love how liberally we Mac users use the word "forcing."
>
> David
>
>> I agree with this point. What is Apple thinking? Is this how they
>> reward us
>> faithful users? I have discovered Kodak's EasyShare program. No, it's
>> not
>> just like iPhoto, but it seems to do the job ok. And better, it doesn't
>> create copies of your photos in its own folder, keeping them where you
>> put
>> them. Who needs iPhoto? :-) (In contrast to Apple forcing me to pay
>> for
>> "GarageBand"--pretty lame--and iDVD, neither of which I will ever
>> use...)

Maybe not forcing, but definitely not a wise move. It just leaves the few
millions who made the jump to OS X with a sour taste in their mouth. I know
I do.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com                Washington, DC, USA
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html