Re: [NTLK] Newton MAME

From: Gareth S. Long (gatch_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 07:15:26 PST

> Gareth
>
> Id enjoy something like this...Asteroids was my addiction :)

The vector/mathbox games should run well, so you'd definitely have
Asteroids, BattleZone and Star Wars etc running.

> I dont think you would be able to make a profit but I'd pay a small
fee
> to enjoy something like this. 5 bucks or beerware would be realistic

Thanks, but I definitely wouldn't charge for it, it'd be a free
download. In the readme files for my Archimedes ports I think I said
that people should throw some money at the charitable organisation if
someone felt they wanted to make a monetary transaction for the
product's worth.

Cheers,

Gareth

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html