Re: [NTLK] Newton MAME

From: doppler (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 02:10:57 PST

04-01-11 13.58, skrev Gareth S. Long på gatch_at_ntlworld.com följande:

> Use of the keyboard or 'hot zones' on the screen for direction control
> is an idea, though I'd appreciate any ideas that you all may have.
>
> Anyway, these are all thoughts. Let me know what you think!

even though im not a gamer myself, i really like your idea. just imagine how
immensely impressive this would be for a demo!

methinks you should talk to eckhart and provide control I/O over bluetooth,
that would really rock. have you seen salling clicker and blunt? translate
it to newton and there you go...

/ ®

BTW, here are some relevant links:

http://40Hz.org/Blunt/