Re: [NTLK] Newts in Aotearoa/ New Zealand

From: Andrew Ruthven (puck_at_actrix.gen.nz)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 13:18:20 PST

Hi David,

On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 20:40, Dave Bellamy wrote:

> I am about to get my first Newt, from the lovely people at JK Sales. I
> noted from the archives that some countries have physical groups i.e.
> the current post about the Paris Newt meeting and some in the US. I
> realise that the user base is going to be somewhat smaller here in NZ,
> but still wondered if there was any real-world physical groups for Newt
> owners.

I don't believe there are any user groups in New Zealand. There are
certainly a few users (although I haven't used my 2100 much since I
bought it earlier last year, must use it more. And the 130 has been
sitting in a drawer for many years now...).

--
Andrew Ruthven
Senior Systems Engineer, Actrix Networks Ltd   -->   www.actrix.gen.nz