Re: [NTLK] Newton Geek Factor

From: doppler (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 16:36:37 PST

04-01-13 01.26, skrev fu på inflammable_at_mac.com följande:

> while i've heard about shot logger inside the list i haven't been able
> to find that app yet, and if my memory serves me right it's no longer
> available/supported,

ive been asking the list before, but it seems like nobody at newton talk
uses shot logger or have it in their possession...

it would be interesting to have a look, however

> so i had to go the primitive way designing something on my own which
> (fingers crossed) will get better in the future (don't imagine any
> ad-hoc smpte code logging yet, thank god i still have my crew around
> to do that :-))

interesting... as more and more ppl are into film making these days, it
might be an idea to share this with them (maybe) in the end, the app could
even get better through common efforts.

/ ®

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html