Re: [NTLK] WOO You will never Succeed.

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 00:24:21 PST

On Jan 12, 2004, at 7:50 PM, Ferdi Ozguner wrote:

> No matter how many times you attempt to discredit me, no matter how
> much you
> insult me publicly on the list
Actually he did no such thing. He simply referred to the Newtontalk
archive. If you continue to act in an ethical and sound manner, someday
you might actual be proud of your history, and will be thrilled when
people are referred to a record of your actions...
> (even though this is against list policy, yet
> nothing is ever done about it), no matter what you say or how you say
> it, i
> will never leave the newton platform, i will never stop selling newton
> items,
> and most off all I will never quit.
I have to admit i like your style in this account...

> A few months ago there was a posting of a picture of Woo...He
> difintely looked
> like someone in need of a hug.
Don't we all!

> All the best in the new year Woo!