Re: [NTLK] Mother Boards

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 00:51:39 PST

The difference is in the type of memory chips.
The memory chips are located underneath the ROM board (piggy board).
MP2000 has 2 Meg chips mounted while the MP2100 uses 4 Meg chips.
But sorry, I cannot tell you the chip designation.
I could not find any information in the web.
A proper expert to ask for would be David Humphreys alias Mr. PCB Man.
The designation of the 4 Meg chips mounted on my board is 51W16165LTT6.

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html