[NTLK] Looking for soldering station and microscope

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 14:04:15 PST

Hi all,

the subject says it all. I am fed up with having to do all the
complicated things at the place where I work because I don't
have the equipment for SMD soldering at home.
This is why I am looking for a decent soldering station and
a decent stereo microscope. The latter should have a working distance of
at least 8 cm so that I can solder under it. Zoom would be
cool, but I could probably live without it. The soldering
station must have temperature adjustment and a soldering pen
with a tip that is small enough to solder SMD parts. Good
would be if some decent means of unsoldering would be part
of this station.
I can pay PayPal or trade for Newton or eMate equipment,
also complete Newtons or eMates. If you have anything to
offer, please answer privately. I think this is not that
important for the list (well, in fact it is, because this
would allow me to do repairs faster...)

Thanks

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de