Re: [NTLK] iR OBEX Newton <-> iPaq

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 09:20:03 PST

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:15:46 -0500, Calvin Grier wrote:
> In fact I've noticed that this is viewable in the Outbox even before the
> transmission. Is there a setting that controls how the <end of line> codes
> are translated to ASCII?

No, but I could add that whereever possible. In some cases, I have no
control over how an application creates a text representation of a data
item. Nitro just sends the stuff over IrDA, and Neo handles the OBEX
protocol. I could however try to add setting that tells Neo to do some
CR/LF conversion.

Do you have a specific example (e.g. Names, Notes, Dates,...) where the
line endings are wrong?

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html