Re: [NTLK] FS: iBook 366Mhz special edition, 6GB, new keyboard

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 15:00:03 PST

Jim,

This iBook should be a Graphite coloured clamshell iBook, probably one
of the most robust iBooks made. I read somewhere the Apple was aiming
at the education market (sounds just like the eMate and the eMac). In
any case 320 is not the limit for ram. I have a Graphite Clamshell and
I had a 512 meg put in (at a Apple dealer in Calgary) so now it shows
that I have 576meg of ram. I am running Jaguar and 9.2 on it right now
but Panther is coming.. All in all I am very happy with it outside of
the hard drive being too small. I am going to change that and put a 40
or 60 gig in the next few weeks.

Larry Zasitko
OMP, 110, 120, 2100, eMate
iMac and the latest toy, iBook