Re: [NTLK] Newton Geek Factor

From: Rick Ludwig (bensisko_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 19:20:16 PST

Irony of ironies! There's been a lot of good discussion of how to carry
Newtons. Today, while shopping for a new Passport case, I came across a
good case from Columbia. It came with a sholder strap, but, more
importantly, has an elastic belt clip, a perfect size for my MP2000.
Unfortunitly, it will not hold the keyboard as well, so when I want
both I will have to go back to the backpack.

I think we should all take pictures of our various cases for the next
installment of Newtons Around the World!

-Rick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html