Re: [NTLK] How to secure data? (was Re: Newton Geek Factor)

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 14:21:07 PST

>Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:22:02 +0100
>From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>

>on 1/14/04 7:02 PM, DJ Vollkasko at DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net wrote:

> > Ed, how do you secure the data on your Newt?

>I was thinking the same thing... Also, what would you do if you lost it?

>Do you really feel safe with this arrangement?

Ah come on, it's Ed's Newton! It most probably has some sort of DNA-based owner identification system that will pull an alarm at 180db while sending a cry of help to all of Ed's eMail accounts via GPRS and byte off the thieves hand up to the elbow at the same time.

Oliver ;)

--
	It's too late, he has heard the difference.
		      www.head-fi.org