[NTLK] Freezy easy (was Re: word processing for the mp 120?)

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 07:57:19 PST

>From: "Dan" <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] word processing for the mp 120?
>Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:53:31 -0500
>
>[...]
>As for Availworks being able to do footnotes, I am not sure. I will look
>that up. But you can do footnotes with WorksBetter from Standalone (should
>be on UNNA). The only problem with that package is it does not like any
>other additional NewtWorks modules installed when it is running. So freeze
>all the extra NewtWorks packages you can and it should work ok.

ICS NewtCase has a nice freeze management, which makes this a snap: You can
assign packages to a group that'll be frozen on a click, and other stuff to
be unfrozen. This way, a click on a frozen WorksBetter would thaw this and
freeze all the other packages. Closing WorksBetter would simply reverse this.

DJV.

Hey, you! Yeah, *YOU* - make a Newton eBook today!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html