[NTLK] OT: Rebooting TRS-80s

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 10:35:16 PST

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 04:50:38PM +0100, DJ Vollkasko wrote:
> and eMates still being not even conceived of. Did I hate that orange
> button, something always forced me to push it... "Must resist the
> urge... must resist... Aaaaargh - did it again!"

You're not kidding. It was more fun resetting that machine 20 times
in succession than actually playing games.

Then there were those times that you'd be writing a program and
classmate rivalry would force someone to reset your machine.

To pull from "Ren & Stimpy", it was a "shiny, candy-like button."

-Jeff

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html