Re: [NTLK] What the heck's a man-bag?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 06:21:58 PST

>There does seem, though, to be some at
>ebags.com...check the urban section...some stuff from
>Diesel

That is nice, hmm I have been looking for something that would fit my 2000
with a bunch of cards and such. A backpack does work, but that might be
better.

>I mean...Hello Kitty pink vinyl
>bags aren't going to do it for me.

UGH me either, and I am sure that none of us thought you had one like that.

>Distressed leather,
>or cordura ballistic nylon...with subdued earth tone
>colors...yup....that's for me...In fact, I found a

Definitly MUCH better. Personally I like ballistic nylon over leather in
general, it does not seem to scuff/scratch like leather can (depending on
the type of course). But when it comes down to it, if it works that is all
that matters (unless it is PINK or such...UGH).

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html