Re: [NTLK] Canadian copyright tax

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 15:06:35 PST

I'll say. I generally spend some time at a "party" before I criticize it.
I've been a happy customer of Newtontalk for several years. In fact I enjoy
the Woo/ferdi joust. I love Poutine topics/ Vanilla coke/Harley's /plus many
other topics, and all the diversity that this great list of people (that
happen to be Newton Users) bring us.
So please stay awhile and observe, before you try and re-invent the wheel.

Greg

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html