Re: [NTLK] Canadian copyright tax

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 15:56:15 PST

> So how long is long enough? I dunno. Depends on the person. I do not mean
> any disrespect, but how long have you been subscribed?

I have had plenty of help over the years, and sometimes I have had ZERO
Maybe the person that has that answer is not reading the list that day or
whatever. All I was trying to say is that after a while you sort of *know*
the personalities of the other list members and that is what its all about,
that interaction.
if you want just answers read one of the many FAQ's hope you get an answer
and forget interaction with human beings.

Greg

Anil wrote

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html