Re: [NTLK] What the heck's a man-bag? [OT]

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 17:35:48 PST

I'm really really sorry, but I'm tired and this is really just too tempting...

Please, just skip to the next message. Nothing to see here, move along...

--- "J. E. Simons" <newtlink_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> this is my man-bag..

<resists urge to comment on someone else's man-bag>

It'll be a cold day in he11 before anyone on this list sees my MY man-bag!
(Not because I'm not into sharing: but the women just wouldn't want to. Come to
think of it, nor would the men).