Re: [NTLK] OFF TOPIC - Anil + list - Try the MP 130, you'll like it

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 22:07:46 PST

Larry,

All you need is the 130 to make it complete, barring the 2000. I think this
is my favorite model actually, sans the speed and soft menu of the 2x000. I
like the form factor better and the fact that the 120/130 has the charging
base - I have mounted my base in my truck and hooked to power. Just slap the
130 in and go. Hmmmm, I just remembered that I wish it had a second pc-card
slot too. So my favorite pda is a draw between the 130 and the 2100. Anyway,
you have the gambit, might as well finish off the collection. Oh and get one
of those nice Siemens Newton phone too.

End of rambling,

Regards,

Paul Curtis