Re: [NTLK] Canadian copyright tax

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 09:42:34 PST

on 18/01/04 11:46 AM, Anil at anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com wrote:
> I suggested to Victor about perhaps moving to a web format.
    But that would make the list hell to use on a Newton (if not
impossible). Some list members read and respond on their Newtons (Woo is one
example). This would not be possible with a web format. And there isn't so
much traffic on the list that it's unmanageable.
    I filter NewtonTalk into its own folder (a simple "if from contains
NewtonTalk put it in the NewtonTalk folder"). I can then read the subjects
that interest me and ignore the rest.
    But there are times when I'm not at a desktop or laptop (on vacation, in
the woods or whatever) that I like to read NewtonTalk so with a mailing list
I know I can dial in with my Newton. By using SimpleMail's browse function I
can just look at the subjects I want and leave the rest for later.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html