Re: [NTLK] [OT] iChat 1.0 revert problems?

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 10:00:08 PST

Hi there, I maybe a Newton newbie but I am definitely not a Mac newbie,
so here goes. Every LaserWriter Apple has made is supported by Panther,
so don't throw out your printer! It will work great and set-up is a
total breeze, and goes something like this. Plug in printer, select
model in Print centre, and errmm.. Just print.

Contact me off list if you would like a cheap copy of Panther.

Kind regards

Anil.

PS. Panther does indeed rock, although Jagwire was no slouch. Upgrade
now. Send me an email.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html