Re: [NTLK] nSync and iCal 1.5.2 [was: Experiences with Glass Onion Plug-ins and NewtSync]

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 10:02:30 PST

You should be disgusted with yourself. You took nearly a whole day to
sort out an update. ; )

The Newton community, seems to be exactly that. A community where
everyone keeps in touch, sort out problems and make the world a better
to place to raise your Newton.

Outstanding!!!!!!!!! nowhereman

Anil.
UK.