[NTLK] OFF TOPIC - For Sale: APE Base Station w/ Modem

From: Garrett Murray (newton_at_maniacalrage.net)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 15:34:21 PST

I'm selling my Airport Extreme Base Station. It's the model that comes
with the modem and retails for $249.99.

It's in perfect condition, and I still have the box, manuals, software
and phone cord (I don't think it came with an ethernet cable, but if it
did I have that too). It's been updated to the latest firmware, but you
could revert using the CD if you wanted to.

See a picture here:
http://www.maniacalrage.net/viewimg.php?i=041203_airport.jpg

I live in Brooklyn, NY, and would obviously prefer to sell it locally,
but I wouldn't mind packing it up and shipping it out to someone else
(you would pay exact shipping).

I'm asking $175, which means you'll save $75 on unit that looks brand
new. Offers considered.

garrett

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html