Re: [NTLK] Copying data card-to-card

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 16:26:43 PST

MJ wrote:
> except I would also do a forced erase (format?) of
> the new card first(presuming it isn't really "new")
   Have you checked to see if there is anything on the card that you want? If so, back it up as well. You could do the manual restore of your 10MB card (pick individual packages) and that would not erase the new card. However, all that said, it's probably a good idea to format the new card in the Newt anyway to ensure there's no bad data or corruption that could come back to haunt you.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html