Re: [NTLK] [OT] iPod and Apples's "1984" ad...

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 06:02:01 PST

I just set up a forward on my 2100 using SimpleMail and got no error. I can't send since I'm at work and my Newt isn't hooked into the Internet, but the forward is pending in my outbox.
   Which viewer are you using to read your mail? ... don't know if it would make a difference, but I use paper text.
Peter
I don't get the error till I send & it also is ready in my outbox too & I too use paper text! I wonder if its because I'm sending to Comcast?:) & what are you still doing at work! your messages get's to me only 3 hours ahead!
sent with a Newton Message Pad 2100

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html