Re: [NTLK] Newton and BlueTooth--why?

From: Kevin J (kjunk_at_ejackson.net)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 12:45:51 PST

I'm a return user to the Newton, sold my last one in '98 and picked up
another one last Saturday.

So hello everyone ...

As for bluetooth: being able to whip out the Newt and dial up to my
ISP through my SonyEricsson T616 that's hidden in my pocket would be
sweet. Not everywhere has WiFi, and I'd like to be able to send a
quick message or check my inbox in the car or on the bus, etc.

Plus there are Bluetooth GPS units out there. Not saying someone would
invest in the time to get it working, but that'd be cool too.

Kevin

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html