Re: [NTLK] X-Port with OS X?

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 13:21:30 PST

> My question is therefore will it run through Classic if the software is
> installed in OS9?

I have the X-Port version (not full version) that comes bundled with
the Landware's PhotoShow application and it used to run with no
problems under Classic (Jaguar).
I upgraded to Panther and did not install OS9.

The X-Port full version have much more options and if it could be
ported to Panther it would be a great file transfer solution. And hey,
the name is ready for Panther => "X"-Port.

Can the original programmer be contacted so that we can ask with him if
he can do such project, tell us if is it even possible and how much
would the final application cost?

lpetroni

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html