Re: [NTLK] HELP!

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 17:03:23 PST

Hi Keyes
Welcome
For starters see Victor Rehorst's post from this morning, or go tho his
site
< http://www.chuma.org/newton/ethernet/instructions.shtml> for setup
directions.
Many list members are connecting to their desktop computers through
ethernet, both wired and wireless. All Newtons can access email
through dialup.
Newton os 2.1 does allow internet browsing, email as well as site
serving, see Jeffrey M.Swiger post a little earlier today.
Your first step is to install necessary packages on your Newton. Keep
in touch as you take these first steps
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html