Re: [NTLK] Newton and BlueTooth--why?

From: John Osborne (tooz_at_oceanatlas.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 17:44:15 PST

Eckhart:

Thanks much for the very clear explanation! OK, I'm convinced. Now
comes the hard part--which BT card do I get for a MP2100 to maximize my
chances of success with BT. If this has been discussed, I apologize but
there's been so many posts to the list recently that as a MP newbie my
poor little brain has been saturated with Newton arcana. I still can't
get over how alive this "dead" platform is.

oz
Maury Island, WA

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html