Re: [NTLK] HELP!

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 06:02:07 PST

I was wondering about that domain thing too - still can't get any sort
of connection between my Newton with its Lucent Silver Turbo and my
iBook or my NetGear router.
I've gotten the instructions from three separate places -
NewtEnlightenment, the Hiroshi site, and one other spot whose name
escapes me for the moment.

I've done just about everything the instructions say to, and still have
no success either connecting to the internet via my router or to my
iBook thru its own airport card.

Does anyone have any ideas on what blindingly obvious instructions I
must be screwing up that would make these connections possible? I'd
really like to have this Newton wireless setup up & running soon, but
have no idea what's going wrong.

I should mention that I'm a bit of a newbie to the mysteries of
networking. I understand enough to get my home network set up, but
that's pretty much an automatic thing the hardware/software does.

--
If you are not part of the solution, there's money to be made in
prolonging the problem.