[NTLK] Newton and Sniffer

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 22:07:37 PST

Now that I finally have my wireless driver registered and all is
working well on my home ABS, I'd like to here if others have been
able to connect to wireless networks in roaming mode or otherwise. I
have used my newt and the same driver previously at MacWorld but was
unable to do so this year, at least in part due to a combined
extreme+802.11b network being used.

At this point, I'm unclear if it is always necessary to know exactly
what the wireless network configuration is if the newton is going to
connect or if there are some public networks that it can connect to.
Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Dale

--
"Still defying gravity and steve jobs too!"
Now found at http://newted.dyndns.org/users/dsteele