Re: [NTLK] Serial cards?

From: Donald Wilson (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 07:39:50 PST

Where can I get NewtBasic? I can code and script functionally (if not fast
or cleanly) in a couple languages, so I'm sure it can't be THAT hard.

An SSH client would of course be my dream, but telnet is almost functional
for my purposes (except that the web hosting provider I use doesn't allow
Telnet, only SSH)

I live near? Neat. The more Newts in SE Michigan and the surrounds makes
me happy..

~Donald

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html