Re: [NTLK] Problem with WiFi

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 10:07:47 PST

Dear Robert, do you leave cash on the dashboard of your car?

If you live in a city you tend to have neighbours, cities are places
where a lot of people normally live, as opposed to living in say the
middle of Alaska, where your nearest neighbours are several miles away.

So the chances of your network being sniffed attacked call it what you
will increase, basic maths.

Hope that makes my point clearer for you.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100

PS. Just a thought but perhaps you car and mountain bikes are not worth
stealing. Just a possibility ; )

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html