[NTLK] AvailWorks 3.0

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 11:53:35 PST

I just purchased a relatively hard-to-find copy of Pelicanware's AvailWorks
3.0. This program is very useful for toying with desktop publishing on the
Newton 2X00 series.

Documents look much prettier with clip art and other embellishments.
FYI, the program is actually four-in-one: writing, drawing, tables, graphs,
plus clip art. Pretty cool stuff!

I actually received two copies, a PC version and a Mac version. The Mac
version is up for grabs. If anyone wants it, drop me an e-mail note. Thanks!

Matt K.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html