Re: [NTLK] HELP!

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 12:55:08 PST

How about for just a direct sync with the iBook? I mean, going in thru
the router would be cool, but I mainly just want to sync with NewTen or
NewtSync, be able to get something happening between my Newt and
iCal/Address Book. Not to mention being able to transfer notes/other
documents.

--
It's you and me against the world-when do we attack?
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html