Re: [NTLK] [OT] Ice Discovered on Mars!

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 13:29:26 PST

Well...now that Nasa can no longer communicate with
the rover...they've been trying for several days now
and it just went silent...we now know that even though
the Rover slipped through Mar's air defence grid, they
tracked it down and took it out on the ground...proof
positive there's life on Mars and they don't want to
be bothered!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- David Abramowitz <david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net>
wrote:
> I'm DYING to see live video of the little rover get
> attacked by some
> huge prehistoric creature. How great would that be?
> Headline on Fox
> News, "Baby Stroller Eaten by Baby Godzilla".
>
> On Jan 23, 2004, at 2:02 PM, Matthew Reidsma wrote:
>

> > On Jan 23, 2004, at 1:22 PM, Eric Engle wrote:
> >>
> >> The article says water ice was discovered frozen
> at mars s. pole.
> >
> > It will only be a matter of time now before we
> find evidence of
> > synchronized swimming on Mars. Where there is
> water, there is
> > synchronized swimming.
> >
> > Matthew Reidsma
> > matthew_at_reidsrow.com
> >
> > http://newtonnews.org : One stop shopping for the
> Green connected mind.

=====
In 1913, Lee De Forest was prosecuted by U.S. government officials
for claiming to potential investors that his company, RCA, would soon be
able to transmit the human voice over the Atlantic Ocean. The
prosecuting officials argued that his claim was so utterly ridiculous
that he was surely ripping off investors. He was ultimately released
but not before being admonished by the judge to stop making any more
fraudulent claims.