Re: [NTLK] Migrating From OMP to MP2000

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 13:19:53 PST

What you are asking is not clear.
If what you are asking is how to transfer data, you could do a back up
on a flash card and restore on the 2000, some applications will also
work. You can also use Newton Backup Utilities to back up the ump and
restore, this requires the ability to make a serial connection to a
desktop/laptop computer and the 2000 needs a serial dongle or SER-001
card.
If you list what you have I think you will get a better answer.

Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html