Re: [NTLK] Migrating From OMP to MP2000

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 13:43:06 PST

On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 04:27:25PM -0500, Eric Schneck wrote:

> I have another, somewhat related question. Someone in my office has
> gone over to the dark side. What is the best way to move her data from
> an MP100 to a Palm? She has about 60 names on her machine. We don't
> really want to install NCK on one of the office computers, because we
> are not allowed to install outside software, and I am also not sure
> that NCK will work correctly under XP.
>
> Ideas?

Only 60? It'll take that much entry to start getting comfortable with
Graffiti. I'd recommend just doing it by hand; it'll only take a couple
of minute each. One evening, tops.

--
"25 grams of wafers and 20 ml of wine undergo transubstantiation and
 become the flesh and blood of our Lord. How many Joules of heat are