Re: [NTLK] list digest on newton ok?

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 13:50:01 PST

I'm thinking of switching things here so that I receive the list in
digest form on my newt using simplemail. Anyone doing that now?
Dale,
I do use simple mail & did use the digest version of NTLK via newted.dyndns.org but didn' t like it that much because when I responded to a question it took too long for me to format it correctly to get back to the list! So now I'm on regular or normal digest & have no issues other than the volume of messages but that is the fun part ! you should not have any issues with the digest mode on your mp (I use the 2100) but make sure you have a memory card installed to take the new volume of messages coming in! Remember with simple mail there is a way to filter unwanted messages! Also using the newted account I have zero spam & never have received any since I signed on in September of 2003! I highly recommend it! maybe others will chime in! Good luck!
sent with a Newton Message Pad 2100

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html