Re: [NTLK] WorksBetter clarification (was:word processing for the mp 120?)

From: Matthew Reidsma (matthew_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 11:30:39 PST

Addressed to those folks who may or may not be interested in adding
footnote capability to Works, regardless of their country of origin:

On Jan 15, 2004, at 9:30 PM, Brian wrote:

>> Subject: Re: [NTLK] word processing for the mp 120?
>> Does anyone know is AvailWorks supports footnotes? That is the biggest
>> problem I have with Newtonworks, in that everything I write needs
>> 8,000
>> footnotes, and I always have to write and then export and reformat.

WorksBetter was cited as an add-on that allowed footnotes in Works, but
it actually doesn't. It allows *footers*, but not footnotes.

Footnotes can be done manually, but who wants to do that?

Just a clarification I discovered.

The Esteemed Mr. Matthew Reidsma Esq. III, A.N.E., D.F.E., G.H.I.
Boston, Mass, U.S.A.
matthew_at_reidsrow.com

http://newtonnews.org : One stop shopping for the Green connected mind.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html