Re: [NTLK] Opening of the Tucson Apple Store

From: Nowhere Man (nowhereman77_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 21:59:14 PST

I was at the opening as well with my 2100 and DID connect to the net
via WiFi and posted to my blog while standing in line. Also fired up
MADMax from 40hz and got some internet radio going to impress those in
line around me. The Newt is always a great conversation piece at these
events. It was a great time, big turnout. Well worth the drive from
Phoenix.

Nowhere Man
nowhereman77_at_mac.com

Blog http://nowhereman.blogspot.com
Software http://homepage.mac.com/nowhereman77/hacks/
PCSCards http://homepage.mac.com/nowhereman77/pcscards/
Newton http://nowhereman.hopto.org:8080

"Love is not a victory march
        it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah"
  Rufus Wainright

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html