Re: [NTLK] my comments to a TabletPC review

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 23:56:53 PST

on 1/26/04 12:12 AM, Anil at anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com wrote:

> Hi Rick, the reason I bought my MP 2100 was because of the decent size
> screen. Not just for writing but also for viewing dates, being able to
> see the whole year is really useful. Overall, if I had a choice between
> colour and a Palm sized screen, or greyscale and a MP2100 size screen,
> well lets just say I got a good price for my Palm when I sold it on
> eBay ; )

Right, Rick, You are not alone... Someone on the list used to have a sig
that said something like: "Newton for using, Palm for carrying." I think
that about sums it up. The Orig. newton screen size was great, but the 2K
screen is even better! If it were any smaller, it would be difficult to do
handwriting on the screen, and you would be forced to a graffiti-type
interface for actual writing... Yuck... Give me the Newton screen any day!
And yes, in a smaller case. The screen size isn't too big, just the rest...

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland